Dear blog,
I finally received my mp3, so as promised, here's an update!! I ain't gonna lie, it was a pain in the ass to add songs to it since I wanted to transfer my Spotify playlists.
Unfortunately, nothing worked well. I think my best attempt was Spotriff, but you can only download 40 songs per day.
Instead, I tried cnvmp3 to download music from YouTube which worked way better and allowed me to download as many songs as I wanted.
It's really small (7 cm x 5 cm) and fits well in my pockets when my phone doesn't and I need to keep it in my hands. I can finally put it away and enjoy a walk outside, hands-free.
Here are some pictures of my mp3 and how I decorated it :
Hope you'll have a nice day!
Love Y'all,
Mathilda
(update I bedazzled it too around the screen with blue rhinestones)


No comments:
Post a Comment